J E S P E R L I N D G R E N , b o r n 1 9 6 6 .
- Born and raised in the south of Sweden, Jesper Lindgren's fascination with photography started early. The son of an ever-curious and artcollecting father, Jesper was exposed to the creative expression from childhood and shot his first black and white pictures on his father’s Canon FX.
- At the age of 20 It took 14 days from decision to hire as a photo assistant, when he set his eyes on a photographic career. He never looked back. For seven years he juggled full time assistant jobs for several well-known fashion and advertising photographers on shoots around the world. He even managed a photographic degree on the side.
- Finally, in 1993 he became a fulltime photogapher, focusing mainly on advertising, beauty, portraiture, music
- and movie stills.
- The over 100 page artbook "Two Sides of Life" was published in 2008.
- This website serves as a presentation of selected works across all areas. For more information on a particular category or job, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com and also ask for ”Client Login” where there is more to see.